Thursday, May 5, 2011

Write their own

Internship, to work things busy, and occasionally see their little bit in school, felt very lonely and desolate. Once thought he was a very free and easy person to find me now at all the things of the past does not fit. No matter who, no matter what, I remember clearly.
I admit, a little self-deception once handsome, but I very much hope to have that kind of life, unencumbered, what has happened to make it wind drift away, without leaving a trace.
I found that I changed, not the mature, ripe with another suddenly, I was more obsessive; not grown up, grown up only age, mood and did not grow up. I change my mind. I used to think all
desert. Share of the vast and lonely fascinated me, in the sand tempered his personality, forged in the crisp, his personality, his life experiences in the cold courage. Flag hot sun, I keep sweat, walked to the front. Cold wind, I wrapped in sheepskin, pacing in the snow forward. My character should be tough, angular, big mouth to eat meat, big mouth, how can people drink hot and cold in the face of bow?
Here is a hero somewhere, there was only the Han and Tang are really conquered this land, but the conquest is temporary, the Huns and riding horses, killing saber waving back, nomads born by plants We want a prairie, not fertile; we want is riding and shooting, not wielding a hoe; we want the freedom of debauchery, agricultural labor and tired of not being doubled up. Li Guang, Huo, Li Ji, and the Huns in their operations, all suffered heavy losses, strategy is not our specialty, in the sly before us, we look nothing defense, however, when the Rangers were in a terrible power, wielding the sword cut off the enemy's head at any time.
Unfortunately, now I am unable to pursue their dream, Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Hami, these ancient Western Regions or the road leading to the Western Regions, are now a common ground in economic development driven, no nomadic, wandering No, not the character of Li Jian, the militant style is not, and left us only a piece of moldering wall Duanyuan, to search for that once in the desert souls.
Farewell, Yake Xi.

No comments:

Post a Comment