Sunday, September 26, 2010

Melancholy eye fell on the stationery

 There are two figure in the beating. Light blue edge,UGG boots cheap, faint, become a blur.

pen, only two or three millimeters away from the paper away, it seems as though separated by a layer of transparent gel, does not go down, not up also mentioned. Alan, just point the two pen on the line, but the flower does not bloom by the the Who.

a hand touched my face, long time refused to leave, my moving, it is her attachment. She asked me, really do not want to leave this place? I sighed, my mother older, she can not no one care.

Alan originally called the She angrily, even before school, on the contrary Fuming, the name changed to Zhongxia Lan, unaware of the students thought that a good mother surnamed Xia miles. In fact, her mother also named Bell, was her grandfather the family's child bride.

, when teachers report The teacher said, not want you to stand up, just want you to say And she choked with words, and silence.

with: my clock with the name of any one person to and from. I know, although she was a girl named Bell, a young girl, her father not love her. Even her family, in addition to her mother, no one loved her. She is an orphan like, character strong enough, like a boy.

her father had given her a Her mother was kidnapped village festival rolling manner, and let her father into a rage, but not against the government, a cavity anger, all splashed in her young body. Cried one or two, the village people never saw a drop of her tears flow, even when her mother died.

States, as long as she wept, her father's fist would constantly added to her. Violence the last time, she was beaten unconscious woke up, her mother hugged her as tears of the general, she used her mother's tears dry sleeve, silent time. Her grandmother Qingchuai reprimanded his son: Zhong is the name of the children. To this end, she hated all over the clock all the persons named. She believes that the most pure blood of my whole family, not a surname minutes, losing all her friends, I only rely on her.

I have an uncle, really liked her. Uncle, my dad served a young age, I also appreciate her dad, so my dad called her uncle took her to dry, uncle acquiesced. Junior high, I was admitted to the uncle and blue to home.

does not shine every day,UGG boots, my uncle is a new home, even my bags and clothing, all neatly placed on the bed. I know that this is her credit. Like her uncle, did not like much, but the eyes, full of praise.

She told me that one of male students in the class wrote a letter to her, she did not know what he said. I have read, Full of nonsense, and even statements are not fluent. We laugh while being read, and finally, let uncle to us to explain the bits and pieces. Uncle sternly reprimanded us, you are students, not academic end, you can not falling in love with others.

depend on others, we are not back to the uncle's mouth, then handed each other love letters between the other students do, we have never been involved in, even love letters hand, without even looking, threw it tore .

a week, we go home, get the news of her mother was dying, until I used to visit, her mother had to put into the coffin. Touguo white gauze, she deadpanned guarding spirit, no one dared to approach her. Jianlang her grandmother sat very far away, with people wiping away tears, the talk with the daughter's filial piety. Her father comforted her mother at the side, not only does not sorrow capacity, and even a bit pleased with the color.

I knelt before the burning paper in the Spirit, the first head and knock it down just to hear the language of her anger: tablets of the word, they think it is an enlarged ridiculous: Who can understand this, Chung's family

unanimously gave up on her mother's treatment. Since her mother is gone, the My father did not dare leave her village, so she as an orphan, adopted uncle let me down.

as the adopted daughter, uncle, not the least bit distressed her meaning, and even began to openly blame her in time. Every Sunday night I came home, she always stayed in my room, a half a day. Out of the bell house, she did not miss the feeling, but could not find her a little happiness. Touched my book, until the middle school.

annual summer vacation, she is sorry to see me, I know, I rely on her fear of losing me. High school, we left the uncle's home, was admitted to the school. Each week, she refused to leave the school, and asked me also to stay in school. Fortunately, school is really tight, we have reason to stay in school, the summer can not go home.

addition to several junior high school students come together, no one mentioned her name clock, others only in summer when her last name. With me, the students eyes is a bit strange, so much intimacy, deep on both sides of the head teacher told us talked a few times.

I'm just laughing, heaven knows, she actually is my sister.

Young is at the time, we have no shadow of childhood, along with,UGG shoes, inevitably raises the irresponsible remarks. It seems that we do not avoid arousing suspicion, still support each other with each other, care about each other's lives. More and more privacy, we have fewer and fewer words.

when she asked Zhong Jiahui, I was speechless.

Until now, I told her last name is still taboo clock human beings. I can not tell her about the Zhongjia Hui, future life, I'm avoiding people who can not travel with the surname Bell, I have deliberately concealed her.

but would like to, in school, I can not hide to get along with Zhong Jiahui, adolescent students, interaction between men and women, most are talked about. She does not need my explanation, I also know that any explanation, are hurt her. She is only a

Sunday, she asked me to accompany her uncle back home trip. High school three years, is the first time really to go with her uncle, uncle want widowed for many years, there is room for us to go on to accept, and since the high school, I rarely went to once.

once lived in the room, the curtain has already removed the original was all her possession. After I go in, since she began angrily accusing me: The hate, I remember all my life. my mom gave them names bell, and also my mother married surname clock, which can be considered what? called incest. surname clock is not a good thing! You see, your dad with You Bo, so good to me, why? not because I look like my mom. Why did not my mother married into your family? Why do not you married into your family ah? so my mom will not die, they will not die the. surname clock, not a good thing! .

The first time, to know her now, really is the first time so hold me.

really the first time, I could not find myself.

After high school, Zhong Jiahui left me crying. A long time, looks at my face long goodbye, when Zhong Jiahui's hand slipped from my palm, I face no trace of moving. A few more years, I am back, but can not find a familiar face in the past.

just few days back, she said a lot around me a lot. She said that years of high school, so she understood, how much longer a person the ability, be able to talk group confrontation. Mother is dead so many years, her hatred,UGG boots clearanc, should not be reflected in the next generation of body.

she wanted me to go the distance with her.

my face is blank, consciousness, and I have lost two women, and I no longer have had.

warm cheek, gradually cold, probably, this is the last of my life was gentle. She had lost the revenge, then I would not go with her.

then uncle, the owner is a cousin of the children, their grandfather long ago disappeared for many years. Also complained about a cousin, Zhong do not have a good thing, give birth to one Niezhong are all evil things.

I know, spread out a sheet of paper, the hearts of a thousand words, written in the above is useless, far off, they never see. Huge sheet of paper, so I only write one sentence: illegal information, account blocked. Others can not be blocked during the visit to your album.

to help the Center to learn how to restore service.

No comments:

Post a Comment