Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Autumn and winter time.

 These words I am saying to you, or you seriously saying that the sentence

Harry Potter

grateful for you

do not remember You do not have anyone to rely on others their most reliable you can be strong Do not cry for what life is life


see the piece of elk in the dark, glowing eyes wet moment when the movie's mood and obscure plot as the film sticks pretty shot, like the hero and we all have grown more and more US-Ron, Hermione, I think more and more manly bear Kobayashi family in that order-order wood cafe reminds the story of Harry Potter stepped over the end of our childhood are those werewolf fourth boat was afraid I remember you said before that big pumpkin Haig house I remember I really wanted to we would like to boat Our big nose runny nose every piece of land we have taken those mountains that the river mouth of old well that it is the most beautiful I have ever seen well inside the bright lights of the most beautiful small pond feeding the fish to those bulimia ripples when thrown together with a one circle around loose in my heart forever now four of us do not live their lives and their four places Pucheng Fuzhou, Xiamen, Tianjin, I do not know that you will not particularly miss the Mid-Autumn moon on the roof and then the days Kobayashi scare stories told him that the red paint is the blood told him to kill the moon above the black spot is the monster they have long ears you remember all of you remember girl I do not know Kobayashi and did not see this article I really want to come with you to eat the eggs of the family restaurant barbecue festival memories of bad lots to talk too much I really want you really finish everything I hope we meet again when it comes to the four can be just as original as I know we can not do with another girl bullied by Kobayashi and beneficiary of the boat and then the
 

Thank you for an occasional half-hour phone and talk to you I always feel very happy end no matter what talk to hear your voice I'm always kind will want to cry too much to say so much I know I've left your world slowly fades I figure they can do me you do not I know you will not be me I said do not simply fall tears I cried writing this time it was really great when I saw the Q, but that seems to have been familiar with for a long time have not chat with friends I can only sigh trace it took my time away from the rush of your I had the world without leaving traces of always thinking about how to find you go back to how to play is to go back home now to see what books in the home, even he do not want to see me what qualifications I have walked the road again since then I will give the appearance of the lives of some people so I obediently waves to escape a sudden I hope never again to meet him unable to face his now become my sinful beans I know you know me I worry about you know everything and they do not come back saying that maybe I really can not speak a lot of silence than the original but I still fear I was really afraid of how much better even if the time has lived in the interval between us, I do not want you like beans I do not want you so I really do not want to imperial China in the spring of last year I jumped clamor for this I just want to go back and look at the audience I do not even want you to take good show I choose not to stay at home may Spend New Year's Day more appropriate short winter break winter break I see you know, I know you understand that I really have not had me, but I'll always be one of your course you understand me


flu Xie Yuejia never betray me the ticket booth at the BRT cold shiver in the cold waiting for me outside of your locker room in a variety of holding two packages waiting for me and my coat you in the darkness of the cinema with me waiting for you in the KTV opening movie to listen to me quietly one afternoon songs You go with me to see a course in the turbulent sea of crowded thanks to you I want to say out loud to say thank you to own.


as you go I found I was wrong a lot I do not Knowing I would grow up these days I go back to how long there will be more sorry I did not see how your attitude is what I do and I hate really hate themselves so why so why is it so old I'm sorry Dad I'm sorry I know you do not see these words but I still say I'm sorry

suddenly think of these words is that they are masters of just a few heartfelt words

I'm sorry.

I suddenly really want to understand this song to sing to the microphone and sing it for you to participate as a birthday gift I know that things can not go back only can read want to build a male and I said, I know that there is no need to fight not to force too much in fact Luanxiang words I now had a good mother that I like for her, so I'd better make her better I suddenly the significance of those who found themselves living not only for their own people can not be so selfish these days and I said Kin Hung is always to learn empathy I know my temper is not good enough to speak very often people do not care I can feel what I thought I found I could not have ignored a lot of people's every move can be easy to bring my emotions I can easily lose self-righteous do I know that is difficult to learn empathy impetuous said a hundred times the turtle fairy I changed my slowly change, please believe me I'm trying to change me 

En Ming what white people do anything to change what you say what is useful What is the goal of what is wrong what is fact is what

No comments:

Post a Comment