Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cure insomnia

 In college, I envy the person who died that insomnia. Because I'm always waking up.
Just recently infected with such problems, and now it is my spirit as a terminal illness. Cure a. < br> I wish I could occasionally broadcast on television a Try standing hh mm impetuous.
Kafka said: There are two main human sins from which all other sins are derived, that is impetuous and Romantic and Uncontrolled. As impetuous, they were cast out of heaven; the Romantic and Uncontrolled, they can not go back. Maybe Only one primary offense, impetuous. as impetuous, they were banished, as impetuous, they can not go back.
ever more terrible, how do I feel like I have two accounts. If Qingdao has now come to a br> I'm impulsive and I sleep. I sleep, therefore I am waking up. I'm waking up so my mom cries.
I am very concerned about the lives of people around, as I am concerned about the world. Now, whether the lives of people around or the whole world, one to sleep all the time to harass me, and even pulled on the memories and imagination of the future.
I would like to get up at midnight, write something to mourn about The Cheng Dieyi or Play the lens is a little-known Republican love story.
insomnia is not a small thing, I think my situation is more serious, with the HD sister most classic comment is to end the whole chapter mm postponed!

No comments:

Post a Comment