Monday, January 3, 2011

The fate of a goat (the sun Oh essay)

 I was a goat, a goat happy.
Fact, I live in a green grassland. There, the air clear, grass green jade open, many small animals are happily playing.
But bad luck has come in my head.
One morning, I was a delicious dinner nibbling fresh. Unexpectedly, a rush days come to play net. a bunch of bad guys put me in a net, put them in the cold cages, to me and some other small animals transported away together.
later, after twists and turns, I was sold to the crowds of the their fate will be. But the consolation is that, where there are many other small animals, like me, they are also from all sides, not only beautiful, but very friendly to me, we quickly made friends.
However, life here is miserable. We were kept in a large iron cage, is Lancai eat leftovers, but also enough to eat. Our feet are firmly hold the wire, simply moving also can not move, just the same as prisoners. No! we had a prisoner of the.
the sad reality of so I can not accept. I wept, remembering the past, that free, happy life.
morning, sun prairie, always early and smiled. We do not snooze, facing the sun, toward the piece of fat with green grassland. When we were eating breakfast, Mei Mei, and chase, slapstick, and play. ..... wait until the sun goes down, we obsessed with dismay to their homes.
time, our life was so carefree, how free, how good ah!
; Hey, I said, buddy, let's hands and feet Come on! ;
......< br> a few dialogue, sound woke me from my memories. I looked up and saw the four high-bodied men, to pull a calf out from the iron cage, dragged out.
calf that was to let him go, glad to before? turned out that he was I am a good friend in the grasslands. He was brought out, should be to put him. I was pleased for him!
him back then, they can take part in bull contest, and certainly is the first . I wish him silently in my heart.
remember that it is a sky was clear, clear and crisp, bright sunny days, prairie held a the game, he stubbornly resisted the other horn that little corner, with amazing strength and endurance to win the first ......< br> I envy him. I'm staring at the outside , I wish it was also put to me.
At this time, just four men returned, they carelessly came to my cage. Oh! is to let me out, definitely!
at the moment I was, no longer contain himself, and struggled with hooves marching ground.
Yes, those people really not what I expected. They opened my cages, and smiled at me strange laugh: see the green grass, beautiful flowers. I must hurry home, to the enjoyment of eating the grass. I want to catch up, cried to want to rush out.
mended that, suddenly, two men took me a hug, and again sets a rough rope on my neck.
; doing? came at a However, they are forced to pull me out.
I desperately shouting: limb weakness. I struggled to open his eyes and saw a dazzling white sword in front of me shaking my blood covered above.
I struggled in pain, dying to curse with: Why are you so cruel?

No comments:

Post a Comment