Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is the beginning of the story

 This is the beginning of the story, from the beginning I can remember, I learned to masturbate, or in the mother unwashed underwear jacking off. I think I have a little bit perverted, every time I see the news and stories about incest, I will very excited.
just me and my family, four sisters, my father had passed away ten years, my sister moved to her husband, who lives in marriage.
all women are interested in me, met in the street Some women wear very little clothing, or the wearing tight pants atoms (Note: the tights), emerged in the Xiaoxue all crowded, and I really want to touch it it. especially the women in my family, in fact, their breasts and Xiaoxue I have touched.
My sister and I slept in the same room, watching her grow and develop small and large breasts and buttocks are rounded up, she usually sleep wearing nightgowns, tall and can not be cover, from behind her to see the whole outline of underwear.
I may be her brother, she was in front of me did not think twice, often free to open thighs, exposing underwear, exposed breasts, has even changed in front of me clothes, in fact, she did not know what I want to touch her hand. sometimes surprising to see her did not wear a bra, I would stare at her color color, and when she will play with touch her body, intentionally or unintentionally, once even touched with the back up in her Xiaoxue.
I started peeping mom and sister take a bath, a good sister's tall, her skin is very delicate, breast small but tender and white, Xiaoxue still only venues tend loose hairs short. I had licked her panties, only some urine, and his underwear * taste different. Niaowei mother piece of underwear in addition, there are creamy vaginal discharge greasy, salty taste while licking and sometimes very fresh and warm.
sister voyeur shower usually only see her breasts and Xiaoxue, but peep my mother bath is different, every time to see her masturbation. thirties this year, her mother, tall and also maintained very well, although the two meat ball a little bit down, but it looks very flexible, really want to go Nienong about her. her lower body a lot of pubic hair is very thick, do not know this woman is not particularly lewd it ?
Cuonong while his mother, like so very lustful, his eyes squint up and nibble the lower lip and teeth, issued Wu Wu sound, left hand nipple, stretching right down to dig Xiao Xue, Yin sinking hard to Cuonong nuclear, and then into the Xiaoxue finger in the hole on, and I look very excited, suddenly all the hard cock, and I put out altogether Roubang jacking off, really want to rush into his * to dry in the Xiaoxue. < br> is so, since my mother and sister shower peeping, I would always think of a woman's Xiaoxue to shop and go, so start planning together. I put some yellow tape on the banned conspicuous place, such as mother and mother would be see which of the sons of adultery a box about the tape he * still missing, it is clear that mom look it up in the room slowly.
will put my two sleeping pills every night in the milk, then to sister drink, middle of the night I got up to my sister bed, opened the quilt. just the beginning, I just touch her sister's breast with one hand to touch her Xiaoxue, but they are separated by Lingerie get her. I see She did not respond to boldly set off to sister to sister's Lingerie, reaching to touch her breasts, and pinching her nipple with your fingers, watching her two nipples are stiff, then use the mouth to suck.
then also her panties are pulled down, broke her legs, her entire Xiaoxue to expose in front of me, do not know because she was a virgin, so that Xiaoxue just a straight line, as if the folder is very tight, and she begins the little pubic hair, and the inflation bulge, and I hand the Xiaoxue that gaps open to see the bright red meat tenderizer, and then sinking the fingers teasing clitoris. my sister there was a reaction, Xiao Xue getting wet.
I Xiao Xue coax her face before the slight smell of urine, and with two fingers to her labia open, tongue hanging out and then lick it aperture, a bit salty, the more I licked her the more humid Xiaoxue . When I lick her clitoris, her whole body trembled, as if a very exciting way. I know that she was raped in the dream to others. I took out when I could not help jacking off cock, semen also shot on her Xiaoxue.
Then a few nights and I are like sister masturbation, there are times also try oral sex, my sister's mouth to open, the chicken to get into her mouth, although she does not sleep suck, but I am very wet warm very refreshing. so long afterwards, I would peek her a bath, have begun to see her masturbation, and also know how to touch her clitoris Yinxue and Cuonong. I know she started to sex interest, it appears that rape the day will come soon to her.
that night I raped his sister. That night I fed two sleeping pills to her sister, just the beginning, I as usual, and her masturbation , lick her Xiaoxue, the sister of sexual secretion lot, wet the entire Xiaoxue are shining too, and I'll raise her legs, my cock was completely hard, I used to tease my sister Xiaoxue glans mouth . Xiao Xue years into her.
may wake up and see a brother doing the very frightened, said: , dried up and it is also very interesting. You see your sexual secretion to flow out, still loaded innocent! pain while on the right, so you get a few more dry, guarantee that you will Shuangwai Wai! I am your sister, this does not work! more, and then the whole semen shot inside her Yin Xue. sister finished two days before menstruation, so it is still safe period.
When done, my sister started crying, and I told her while I'm sorry, my hands to touch her two meatballs, also Nienong her two nipple, the nipple Dunong hard up.
I said to her: I dry the anti Xiaoxue nobody knows. my mother go to work again, I was boring, and forbearance, very difficult. Xiaoxue you have been all wet, but also what play aloof? girl for the first time, of course be some pain, but do not be afraid, give me a few times you will feel dry and more excited, sure touch Xiaoxue fun than your own. .
so two days later, the third night at midnight, I was going to get my sister, my sister did not know that night was not intentional, Lingerie have to roll to the waist, but also shaped like a big sleep, as from the flesh-colored underwear, but you can vaguely see her pubic hair and Yin Xue, I use the nose to smell, there is a unique taste Xiaoxue, I saw a little bit watermark underwear, Wow! not dry her so wet, see my Now the hard cock up, I do not care too much, slowly down her panties off, and then broke her legs, her whole Xiaoxue really are all wet.
I thought I did such a great action, no reason not to wake his sister, must be implied that I can do her Xiaoxue, I use two fingers to her labia distraction, an Yinxue flavor comes out, I used the tongue to lick her Xiaoxue and clitoris, and my sister look at the whole body vibration, the sound issue Well, very gently up to the hips. Xiaoxue sister out of a lot of sexual secretion, a bit salty, creamy yet tired, I eat a lot.
, so my brother to meet you now! inserted into the shop and go to cock so she felt very excited about psychology, and her Xiaoxue wet and slippery, warm, narrow. I also gnawing mouth to suck her nipples, biting his lower lip with the teeth sister, issued a FORCE hh hh ah Oh hh! you say is not very good play with dry Xiaoxue, especially their loved ones, we do that incest. I usually have to prostitution, but prostitutes who did not do you dry so excited. wow, if I can dry his * The Yin Xue , I'm even more excited. wet I knew it! I can help you lick the hole when you have lost a lot of Yinzhi out, I think you must be a good brother to fuck you like something. tried. I want you to have to do my future. Brother, I now want the. to squeeze her clitoris thumb, two fingers together, the look you will not Shuangsi? Wait, I cock dry and then break your Xiaoxue, so after you are willing to give me dry.
Although not sister with Cock too know, but she tried very hard to suck lick, and my full hard cock, her Yin Xue has also been all wet, it is dry when she Xiaoxue.
Yin Jian, I have been playing with a few kinky Flows, my whole hands are wet. fun, since seen the boxes of A film video, they begin to understand the masturbation and making love, and every night to do kinky dream kiss Xiaoxue lick the nipple to the people, the original is that you get me, you are not afraid to tell my mom you? Xiao Xue, the view can not even think of a way as long as the mothers did. you have been doing it so Shuangya. you see your bed wet Yinzhi regard. slowly inserted her Yinxue quasi-inside. squinted her sister, looked very lewd, I started out into the earth sticking out her chest, her hands went Monie two plums. I Shuangsi, do their pro- my sister is really great pleasure.
hole is very narrow, a lot of sexual secretion, good slip. ah! die, I want to shot!! ah hh ah! .
I feel very strong incest, in fact, the feeling of dry Xiaoxue and jacking off is not much different from vent on the line. But if by their own doing their own sister, sister, parent, or even her mother, the kind of I feel particularly different! see myself doing lustful sister like to know the world is not that women do not like a man dry. my sister could have been an ordinary girl, give me the desires of her teasing, all Yinjian up, it seems less dry later she will not work twice.
but I now have another new target, needless to say we all know is the mother. the one she has single years, for other men have done I do not know, even if there not much. If not, how could she take a bath every day hiding in the bathroom masturbating it? Second In fact, he's tall and very good *, milk abundant buttocks round, only a little sagging breasts, but for three dozen year-old woman, are considered well-maintained, she wore tight clothing, are displayed throughout the body exhaustive, especially through atomic pants, big round buttocks in front of the genitals are suddenly out. often see her in the house emptied , saw her wrapped in bulging underwear bulging of the Yin Xue in the middle there are recessed slits, really want to touch her hand. She's tall for a normal man would see the cock bulge, not to mention my get along with her day and night, she showed me a bath every night, you do not want to say if that is not really a man raping her.
so I can start planning how to lure my mother gave me dry, must be both hard and soft Caixing. start , I wait for her to finish a bath immediately went into the bathroom, took off his underwear with her mother just whacking off, but also deliberately did not lock the bathroom door. Mother has a surprise for me to peek, I deliberately Cock straightened to her, my cock a full six inches long, and I know she saw me jacking off to.
another few days, is a public holiday, mother to my room, I installed did not wake up, still in a dream to touch the big cock see my mother, I secretly saw her eyes staring at my big cock a full two minutes long, also see her hand to touch her Xiaoxue. I thought to myself, Yin Jian mother finally betray oneself, and her sexual secretion are drops to the ground. I know I plan to have passed the half, and soon I can have a taste of your kiss his * dry taste. Ha! Ha! Ha!
According to my analysis, my mother saw me masturbate with her panties did not say me, is suggesting that I can lick lick her Yin Xue, and then in my room staring at my big cock, but also to Zimo Xiaoxue can The Yin Xue is conceivable that he really * wanted to cock dry, just because of morality should not give his son dry. I think my mother must be very painful recently, wanted to do and no cock dry, I had to hurry to help her one!
very next day, my mother leave, I purpose to go home early. When I opened the door into the room, did not see her mother, only to hear her room with sound, the door was unlocked, the mother did not think I will go home early, I quietly opened the door, even to see my mother carrying me in bed, looking at the set of X-rated video incest, naked masturbating with her left hand pinching the nipple, right middle finger inserted in Xiaoxue years, also gave a groan. Well, dry your smelly hole in the time to!
I was very excited about the whole person, cock all hard. I thought, this is the best time to shop and go to my mother time. I immediately put all clothes off, and then stroked his cock several times, quietly slipped into the room. mother may be too invested in masturbation, so I did not find that standing behind her. the TV screen incest videos are broadcast TV drama, that his son is dry chips in their own * the Xiaoxue.
I thought the dead to go die, then called out: my mother, and then pressure in the mother to the whole person body, hands took her hand and said: ah.
and let her enjoy. because he * the Yin Xue is wet, so when it comes to Choucha she issued a , the mother struggling to some, has been silent, soft hands and both legs, but her Yin Xue is still wet, still twitching, and soon there will be a climax, her Yinxue must be hungry for a long time.
I the mother hands let go, she did not resist, I used two hands to squeeze her breasts, mouth to suck her nipples, two nipples are hard up, I continue to force Choucha, her very warm slippery Yinxue very narrow and very tight, biting his lower lip and squinted my mother sent Wu Wu sound.
I would like to get her more excited to quite get up, get in front of her legs, I like the ups that His drive continues Choucha * the Yin Xue, such moves can be inserted more deeply, my mother cried ah, I then plug her thirty or forty, I can orgasm fine to shoot. I know he can not shoot the Xiaoxue * where to draw to shoot in her belly.
After a child, my mother suddenly slapped me a Bus: hh woo woo! and often wear so little clothes, my sister and me the same room, I looked at my sister up in bed jacking off, I really could not resist. I will not let you. your cock can not help but go to prostitution, it would not have done without the mother. different thing. I know that my mother can not do, but as long as we are happy on the line, we do not say who will know. Just now you also have the climax, I think you do not have the Zimo so excited several times. In fact, your strong desire , people often want to do, as long as we put the yoke of the secular, open mind, and I always wear a condom on the line.
I see she still called me to dress down she said: sister, lamb, and then ran away from home, so you all lose, I'm doing it. very hard, you put me as a father, son, I do during the day and at night I'll be your husband, OK? pinching her nipples, and then said: joy, and the meters have been fired rice, did you gave me, time can not turn the clock back, as open-minded and happy to me do better. > will not get the sound. Having really left to his own semen into his mouth to lick, taste like a protein. I was licking the semen, the mother while grinning. I've been down to lick, licked her pubic hair, then I used to tease the tongue Her Xiaoxue gaps, he's Xiaoxue and sister * different, she has a lot of pubic hair.
Do not hh hh Oh! hh aperture, to open by hand to see the inside of the clitoris, labia minora and the vagina. than the bright red color of the labia minora, very humid, a bit reflective.
labia meat is also red, and I licked the whole mouth is Yinzhi, Well Well hh hh taste better.
whole body shaking, and climax again, her mother just Mom stared at me, said: * in the mouth and out his income, she also used to tickle my tongue tip of the glans. behind the dry inside. My cock slowly inserted into the aligned out of her Yin Xue, the mode of calls out, put a four-fifty, I am fine to shoot, the whole shot in her Xiao Xue, the mother and then I kissed for a while.
I know she can not help, I have six inches long big cock, women all want to see thing.
this evening, my sister went to Grandma, my mother came into my room at night I wake up , sitting on the bed, said: know. very hard, wanted to go to other men, but fear problems, and sometimes really sad. hand has been touched up on her breasts, pinched her nipples across Lingerie. his hand * I take advantage of my cock slip, all are self-evident.
me another into his hand to touch her nightgown off her Yin Xue, wow! had long been wet.
urine just finished, so I went to wash. like clothes, all the hard cock up.
My cock, and her Yinxue also coax in front of me I suck. Well, good taste. while my mother with my cock in the other side I put the two pieces of his * Tiannong the labia open, it is wet good taste, there is urine, there Yinxue taste.
not first speaker. I felt someone get in with the cock, of course, my mother, and I reached to touch her Yin Xue, wow! all wet. I thought to myself: give you a Buddha sitting on lotus trick you try. Oh, very thick cock hh hh hh Oh oh oh hh hh ah really your past lives for a long time hh hh own son I'm going to die! hh dry out and die you die hh hh hh ah ah hh * The Jiao Chuangsheng I have Shuangsi, did not do a few to ejaculation, and this is all fired into the Yin Xue in his *. I asked my mother said:
Start by doing so no sensible cool. to boring very lonely, Yinxue often itchy and had to hand masturbation, when I see you whacking off my underwear, I see your feet become soft, heart thump thump to jump out of Yin Zhi Yin Xue have to, that I would like to give you dry, but I dare not. another day to see you in your room the morning cock lifted, Wow, enough to have six inches long, I Yinxue at once extremely itchy, I really wanted to ignore the three twenty-seven, did you just say, but I was not and had to return to room masturbation. but want to still think of your big cock, big cock to dry if you enter Xue Li, a certain great pleasure . I see video, but also the evil son of his mother, that mother was his son doing so hot, I imagine you have done legs in the air. So for the first time you do, then, is very exciting, there are three main waves, I usually put all the released backlog of desire, really Shuangsi me. Yinxue I can not imagine doing so will give you more height, I thought that your father has done very satisfied with the climax, it turns out you now dry, know what is the real climax. Now, I thought other things, want to have happy, making love is the mother of two things, it will not hurt others, would not it? Mom, you know think we're OK, Yinxue really need moisture, in fact, I do your time, see your lustful look, you know you are excited. after you like, you can call me any time to do your Yin Xue. Look, life was very happy, in fact, only everyone happy, so-called incest what does?
one day, I wanted to do him * the Yin Xue, the mother said to go pee, I think I have not seen a woman look in the urine, he said: attention to me, open my fly, sitting on top, squatting on the ground I looked at her Yin Xue. Yinxue slightly open to see her from below the hole clitoris spray urine, and finally urine still in her Yinxue on the drop down. Monie mother clitoris with the middle finger and slowly inserted into the hole that Xiaoxue, I saw his face again * very sensual way, also put out his tongue licking his lips, I am very excited to see , the cock is hard up, there is a compulsion to put out his tongue to eat her Yin Xue.
teasing her clitoris and the small kinky holes.
urine, but I could not even swallow her sexual secretion with stomach, but added good flavor.
I want to fuck you. your mother's smelly hole hh hh hh Yinxue Well turgor, dry your smelly hh hh hole Oh oh hh hh hh dry out and die you fuck you think I am a strong hh right to call to my husband. You really bad child hh hh hh Well the old public hh hh hh old dry it broke my hh Yinxue! , so Yin Jian.
About me out affair, dry point, she said to me do is always a different feel, a lot more climax. and her mother is even more powerful in this bitch, since I worked her Yin Xue, the liberation of the moral shackles of her heart, release hidden desires of the body, after which, almost every night I take the initiative to shop and go to her, I of course played a lot of fancy to her. my mother did not when I was a son, but her husband, a lover, a bath with us, with the middle of the night sleep, and her mother know that I have done with my sister, but now she was in love my cock so why would blame me? so-called > originally thought that this end of the story, it turns out recently I have worked with sister Yin Xue.
the way it is, my sister recently found her husband to find a mistress, she was very angry, the result returned to her parents to live with their children, The child is only three years old. my sister and I slept in the same room, I slept on bunk beds, bunk beds she was asleep, the children just like my mother sleep, shop and go to my mother I could not harm.
As for my sister, she first two weeks are crying to sleep, I did not pay attention to peek her. Her body is rather round, plump, full breasts, 36 inch two D cup, a small pot, a round ass is quite large, so suicide bombers as Japan, Why are you back home for so long, the mood has not healed? sister, a relationship, that they incest. his sister was fifteen years old wow, woo woo hh hh brother you desire a strong, almost every night, even my belly when he wants to dry me. I would not only willing to let him get his hands initially can be, but a month later he said I do not, he masturbated on the line. How do we know there is a night I see him not in the room at night, I went to see his sister's door He and his sister are doing the two. I was very shocked.
pig-like, I have the opportunity to come do your Yin Xue, seen you so lewd, so I'll wait for you to know it very impatient. 』『
people you say you even have your sister raped. you You know, the first time into my Xiaoxue where you really killing me, till the next day are not walk. 』『
virgin first time will be like this, but then every time you do not have to climax, you're born Yinjian girl. 』『
brother, not to mention, I now want you to do me, come inserted soon! 』
Then, I saw your twin brother to his sister legs up together, the big cock into her Yin Xue in the. Ming hh is really no ears, he was not even my sister is dry, the lustful sister and coquettish enough to woo hh hh I do not know how to do after the Ming hh hh hh Ming I bear his several years, this really could not help but just moved back to woo her mother to live hh hh to revenge him. side, until it got Yinxue there, she was awakened.
> br> taste. You find a common man to fuck you, brother, how would he feel bad? I really help you, I have to take charge through the ages Yeah, you think, is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment