Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am a bad boy! ...!

 I am a bad boy, I wayward, naughty me, I rebel, I puffed up, and I crazy, I am ignorant, I do not listen to advise parents,Bailey UGG boots, I am not from the teacher's words ...

I like the publicity, I like treason, I like crazy, I like to cry and shout, I will not be low-key ...

I'm used to disguise the strong, and I used to pretend happiness, happiness I used to pretend I do not care what used to disguise I'm used to vent grief with a smile, I'm used to 35 degree angle with a smile, I'm used to thinking of using 35 degree angle, I'm used to looking at the stars with a 35 degree angle ...

I was bad boy, I play Rice does not line up; I was bad boy, I eat grab seats; I was bad kid in class always sleep; I was bad boy, I been in a fight; I was bad boy, I bullied children; I was bad boy, I did not come home at night; I was bad boy, I lied cheated parents; I was bad kid, I always say bad words; I am a bad boy, the teachers are not afraid of principals; I was bad boy and I pull the hair; I bad boy, I used to when the boss; I was bad boy, I love to dominate in the school;

said I was a girl, I did not feminine; said I was a boy, my long hair; that I am very headstrong, and I sometimes listen; say I am naughty, I will get angry; said I am rebellious, I did some ground; that I am crazy, I would cry; that I am assertive, I would silence; that I would laugh, and I freak; that I would cry, I spent the day Le ha ha;

No comments:

Post a Comment