Monday, November 15, 2010

Paradise on the left, you are my right.

 I lock you into the memory box, the elegant turned, smiled and said to himself: I have never met in this life but not the scenery.

  wrote that on that day in that time, some of the things some people

the beginning of your time in summer, and finally stranded gap in the time lost.

listen to them when you show up flowers blooming, sunny, everything seems to be the United States have revealed water. Bright beginning, the golden season chaos. Unfortunately, all of this, I could not see, I do not see green leaves, red flowers, can not see fine water, but do not see a long stream, even when you come to see whether joy, leaving it sad. I can see is the endless dark, enchanting scene, Empress Dowager of the darkness.

I Sang Lan, the text is like a child, I looked at the text described by Rao trace of sadness, a deep sleep and then holding the memories of living in this chaotic world, a quiet little small town. Listen to people say the town, there are honey flowers purple parasol, a white and gardenia, a handsome Xu poplar, there are many deep and moving scenery. But I never had moments of beauty reflected in the eyes, eyes you always blindly same dark gray, very sadly.

Conspire cloud cover hand for the rain, who can understand my loneliness. I deserted stubborn character, had never said a word to strangers, even if it is thank you, I hid in my dreams like a carefully made up to sleep for years, even if Millennium is not too long. But you has, however, this layer easily broken owned small hope, then I strongly exposed to the sun this red, covered with weeds from my heart seemed to be a fire flapping in the wind, burned pat the cleaners.

I do not like talking, so you do not hear me say a few words, in addition to innocuous Thank you, goodbye and the like, probably not. But even if we have a thousand words piled up in my mind, I will not say one more thing, not want to say to you, but afraid you see through me sad.

hear you have some time to become decadent, in addition to class time Paowang Ba, at the game, you also chat with other girls turned upside down, the girl should be cheerful and talk to you in full swing, not like my ex and oh stereotyped.

heard a lot of your vision loss, I want to say to you, less on some networks. But I would not say, because I do not want to open, it is important I do not have your contact information, so long, so the news about you, I have just heard.

only in this elegant summer ever think of you and me, I write to you all, please bring your glasses, look carefully aware of my motives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment