Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Although I was a computer idiot,

 But I'm so happy because a lot of blog friends know I cannot pose cannot upload video or sometimes phase, the Drainage Department to respond to help me will come out and walk or pose a d will teach me something to do. ... OK thank you to each helped me both man, really thank you to both support.

but I find that when d is precisely what a system because they have a weakness, and so I find another one to make himself happy d both are good! In fact, a blog system to a lot of things I wanted to write More exciting, like people with more d share, want to pose more d video, but I do not know how to line, so I had to pose Department of facebook, so there are d Department of Ge I left facebook pose with vedio they are all married and a d is recite the number to d, both of the reflection d 嘢!! So if we Xiangdi both, we can be tied facebook add me, and there will be more of my own both Chung personal info. If Department would like to know me really What the people only if we can go to Didi!! have a lot of people who if I was facebook add lines Why not just add their own d friends, but I think I only add people must have with me nice ring, do not know how true knowledge critical system Well, because I really, Department of Nuisance-what secret, if only we Chung Italian Qudi, just go ahead, and there are d turned out to add the left X. I have not know what the water canal system, like she has no one mentioned, but the good thing both series have their wonderful day it will own Li d with me communicate with me, haha!! sometimes really very happy marriage, like God Didao I do a lot of things good to Link , and d Ge back to serve me! people do, innocent looking married!! While I very slow computer, but also Chengri hang machine, every time the pro d Ye are suddenly Do not Know What job seeking, and waste left I have a lot of time to wait wait and wait, throwing every bad or I really want to play Chengri Department of the brain, made me Chengri make me mad and angry!! But I think the lines worth to my head because I can do both Ge d affect my body a person is to change, even less with more is good, they are all worth it, because I know not you agree to bear me a line level, Zhongyou a large group of people I have shared both the same goal but for me to both Dream efforts. well what classes people would like to thank also all good proud of you to each one of you to have the same course, I know a few hard to understand, you only pay a certain way Well will give me less, so the value of my mouth to serve yourself more Nuisance I have to do to stop all of bear both good! Zhonghao adhere tim, because I find I have to go either way, but because I also have Link happier with the more valuable, while others completely important to me Well then , and there are d Ye Well most people can not recite the law to the constant amount of both!

and a lot of people have gone tight Li asked me not arrive, I will only answer me tight d-what people will do both Nuisance a second to breathe except left you both go with me to (all in the mind)! In fact, I do bear in both the Department of both the hope of a few big projects, it targets both the Department of engineering, Wu Shao people, then I an idiot to the same short short, secondary to a black day if I do buy on the Department of degrees d Nuisance results both good! Youmao have considered the results of my heart, because I saw many miracles have taken place in tight, I phase I have to do group of people not only adhere to the generation of + I to both the conviction will be successful!

point-like spread Love, of course, to my friends around both Ge and departure, music, movies, said that reading, art performance, culture, ideology .... I'm not a department does a good d all aspects of both smart and professional, but I am glad I have every kind of Ye I know a little, but I know I have to do class system among those who have a lot of Department of Special Department who specialized in one aspect, so I just line a small potato, but I can always backup you, if you will Nuisance to Wupa I do you in every good as both, but I they are all doing what you prefer to back an d, Nuisance to another person and you do not have time to do a few things d to to serve me, I work hard to do good, to work hard! to Nuisance though you say, but I know all of you to close the opportunity to serve both I do a little sick, I am happy I have it a disease, if not then I will do today Well I definitely want to do both All in all, I will work hard, believe me, day I will always have you to each and every enterprise system both before!

so if I want to support both the owner and do not go if I do bear both Ge Department of boredom + idiot, today you to Link If I like you in line because the public only now thinking of, but do not you agree d to niche I thought both the Department of wrong, if I only thought to do class of people into the public system will not only thinking of one day, you land on the Well, then I will marry La Link! what day will be Lebanon, you to can Wuxin, fine .. I believe it and never say never as nothing is impossible! tight-what I do internally, I guess I need Nuisance with all the text on behalf of,UGG boots, but outside, you to can see, Department of heart to see me a blog with facebook in written both Yeah, I write the same to do both, every one,Discount UGG boots, even to ask every question with my only meaning married, straight and you have to yourself to reflect on more than recite the same d, but Do not get to rely on you to get to the heart Qudi the Youmao. there was neither Yeah, I really can Well, then my own system right contempt, but I only do me a heart see what happened inside both a World 嘢!

Music edge d is good, I certainly have my own not only disagree with their views, I speak not you agree stand for Nuisance Well I appreciate, but I need to go to support The department or group of Nuisance Biren who ignored both the group of Di Dao, and both of its new Department of band, the same d not you agree the new mainstream of both the people not only a second to breathe since too many people have been doing mainstream support and with money to do their promotion However, there are d Ge mainstream I really hope we go to the mainstream of heart both the Air Clean a d a second to breathe or bad person if you so Zhongyi Zhongyi, recite clean their own in the end Zhongyi tight d-what?? and I talk about both films, that reading, art performance, culture, ideology. ... they are all also the same reason only, I hope the Air both my blog and facebook, my opinion really does little d Department will help you to it! and both of its lines all the friends around me and look forward to when you go to Lebanon to speak with me and my colleagues do a film, said reading, art performance, culture, ideas. ... I have to own it to change the world becomes a a second to breathe For all internet should be the first true line, internet line I think I want to upgrade themselves both Lebanon knowledge as fast as possible, but I Didao both not you agree lor ... ... .. it just hit me Didao to serve papers Ye Shiyou Sadly, only a single news:

Facebook symptoms of addiction 5 non-stop obsession old love settlement view social dysfunction

(Ming Pao) April 25 Saturday 05:05

Ming Pao While the world's largest social networking site Facebook is easy for people to expand their social circle as such, but in reality there are more and more people went so far as it has degenerated into a . Some people play 20 hours a week, Facebook, day view Facebook 10 times, and even asked her homework is not addicted to the management, of family life. In view of this, the U.S. expert has specified five major symptoms of addiction, so that we

Facebook is now the world's most popular social networking sites, more than 200 million registered accounts. However, the United States unanimously found that more than therapists have recently drawn more and more people can not be separated for Facebook to affect life, appears Patients often because Facebook is more fun than the real world to find the time, resulting in neglect of family and work responsibilities.

online flirting to attract single mother single mother neglected her daughter

Newton (pseudonym) just because Facebook is addictive, so busy that the only 12-year-old daughter even asked the lessons are ignored. She said in the website business, spent about 20 hours per week on Facebook, half work, half fun. She will get access to Facebook, and then check a few times at work, home and work a look, when you look at the temporary bed. Easily calculate, a day on Facebook about 10 times. Newton knew

addiction, she said: including with the man When there was a disclosure of kindergarten students who had worked deeply admire her, she was heart up, She said that he had considered down Facebook, but that would make her very uncomfortable,

American Psychological experts say, Facebook with OCD usually have five major symptoms:

◆ affect sleep through the night to get on Facebook

◆ play more than 1 hour per day < br>
◆ become obsessed with lost love - to re-connect with old friends is a big selling point for Facebook, with an old boyfriend or girlfriend divorce

◆ negligence for Facebook to leave work

◆ think Facebook will be sweating

experts recommend that you try to play one day without Facebook, if found will make you feel stress and anxiety , you need help.

North Carolina, marriage and family therapist Pyle (Paula Pile), said: irresistible impulse, so that you can not help but divorced from reality, living in the Facebook world. better world. people just put the best side of their lives put on Facebook. only a small number of people unable to extricate themselves.

sad ma?? not know you I want to continue Link system microphone down, and I to really push themselves bear their own line die ye ... .. can point to, I do both a computer idiot who does not tease Will not point play facebook both me last week to serve I guess that Hengdian it like Ye have invented the left, and Why are we do not attempt good to take advantage of what kinds of technology do, that's why I update left a lot to talk about, like my colleagues share both Ge Department of facebook, at least I know have point-like system facebook update video before you,UGG bailey button, hope to turn ten, turn a hundred, you can help me forward out of it! I have a pleasant welcome and accept them to add me, I seldom reject marriage, and the Department of e home, on people add me to the opportunity for one more month to go see my channel d second to breathe out with a number of chance Biren forward, not know before I left edge of one side of a line I have not matter, because it d e family do not even important to both the Department of things, so that Department do not know how point forward by wall to wall lor, I really really want to forward Biren Department, but only an idiot I only system to learn how to upload the video by youtube are left Haonai learn, so if you can, I hope that we can help you Di Dao and colleagues to share both the Ge should go forward. I in both eyes with the same brain systems thought to be a d Li useful to the Air, update their knowledge both Ge married, but not you agree with the Lebanese like to find a single News Link leave both looking for a d I have a question or what??

By the way, if I was on facebook Wuli all, I hope we do not attempt to blame me, because I really do not know how one mind system, I do one thing to each really can only do one thing, do not know how distracting,UGG boots cheap, but only if I have time, I really heart out of the Air facebook or blog only thing the recent bear what-Ge. so there are d friend asked me why I go Li and Wu Tong, Department of Drainage facebook to play Link because I really, Department of Department to do tight second to breathe and I think I did too tight with both Ge You must Zhongyao to msn, play in facebook, but equal to me Do not know-what happened things, never care I d friends, I really care to each of you, but system I don't have enough time to play with you, but I love u all an miss u so much!! I both my facebook Nuisance blog both married, so not only have not you agree all of facebook I only blog, because if true affinity for both systems, I session Biqu to know, maybe I Do not know if all drainage to, hehe!!

final I want to thank Link helped me a lot of quiet a lot of concern with the tin and I am both, I know, so I will continue to disappoint you Well, I hope you always happy with me and for me to both the Dream And go go go!! all low in the deepest in the heart and both proud of you!! (to the most happy person)

PS: welcome all my friends or a nice ring to both the blog add me in facebook, my e-mail address: bigcloud1982@hotmail.com, Wendy Cheung

~ they are all pose cannot get video, but is ok, the whole set, wakakaka!

La morning to eat breakfast, get up Yeah, fool!!
 I know, but start with Ye do not know how I stop on the Lebanese married, first, to do contempt happy, haha!! 
not know facebook Youmao have fun, I'd rather Qudi book, movie ..... only work if not then I use both, I would not even be Chengri are open facebook lor, good boring married!! and is very hard, a lot of people ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment