Sunday, October 24, 2010

Good shoes and bad shoes

 Good shoes and bad shoes

when I think of snow, I have always had a sad feeling.

I have good shoes and bad shoes can not tell the difference, as I often can not distinguish good and bad, always fell before I know the pain often mentioned here is not bad shoes worn can not wear bad shoes, but relatively big brands and high quality in terms of shoes.

in my memory of them seems to be to a junior high school, I began to wear casual shoes, or shoes, then buy the shoes are about ten dollars, two ten dollar shoes had already been thinking at the time was very expensive shoes. On the way until high school.

came to Beijing until 2006, I remember the first pair of shoes in Beijing to buy shoes is thirty or forty dollars, was already feeling pretty good. Until the time of fast moving, time is very cold, afraid to move when the place could not find a pair of shoes, but also to students in Beijing are not frozen dark green, and can ride out the first winter, and finally mind to come buy 200 pair of shoes, it is the first time I bought a pair of less expensive shoes, the shoes with me through the first winter in Beijing, did not know there was no reason for the cold now, or shoes reasons, this southern girl made me adapt to the Beijing winter.

over the winter after that, 07 years and moved in the summer when I have a pair of shoes is worn out,cheap UGG boots, and later bought a pair of casual shoes 65, is mainly white, while the trimmed with red. And to the second winter in Beijing fast approaching, and when that pair of shoes through the first winter, I've been a little worn, and then wanted to find a shoe repair the land, refresh it, due to various reasons , has not. At that time there happened to former colleagues to stay away one pair of cotton shoes, and then later a hundred dollars to buy a pair of winter shoes to wear, these shoes have been with me now, now I also wear it every day, feeling Or the same with the new time, when put on it, always reminds me of a lot of memories.

08 years and moved out, those shoes are as I moved house ... ...

In a recent move from now, I put a pair of cotton-padded shoes with a very tenacious abandoned, until now I have been thinking, if I throw it the more wonderful, now I really miss them, they carry me through the hard times then, because the situation is now very well, so I miss them. Each pair of shoes represents a life at the time of my situation ... ...

... ...

2010-01-02

snow, is about to have ushered in 10 years new life, come on, the bigger the better.

this year will be a good year, I said to myself: Happy New Year, this year will be good. Wit himself is actually 24 years old (at home in the algorithm), never really thought about my age, 24, and another 3 a few years so fast, time really no time to choose the people passed, but What has not been, and what is not harvested. If the situation of married and look like it, I do not know what the students already married or friends, is how they had it, and my own values and ideas they have never accomplished before, or feel as long yo live, but the time is long gone, and no time to make people think.

summarize all of 2009, ups and downs, no matter whether happy, not happy worth mentioning, is always already passed. For all the unhappiness of the past along with the 2009 over the past ... ...

I hope this will usher in the new snow.

2010-01-03

snow finally stopped, looking out over the floor of the snow is really good fun, happy that I can forget all your worries, I really hope that the snow never not all, and so my troubles will gradually disappear.

tomorrow will usher in a strong wind, so that life will not always be calm, it will not always be brave tumultuous waves, just like in life there are always ups and downs of things, as long as you can hold and endure patiently Over the past like, as long as you Yao Jinya insist, there must be beautiful rainbow in front of.

so good I also believe that humanity is more important is the effort to enrich themselves, to learn what they want to learn, is the most important of his later life is the most secure.

the same time to begin to put right mentality to face their own age, and we should have the inherent nature of this age and mature, sensible, to lay a more solid foundation for tomorrow. Understand what they have to learn, and what must be learned.

recall the dark clouds for so many years, once all makes me more aware of all the things that will have for the first time, again and again Bandao are grown up, regardless of who paid how heavy is the price of all the unpleasant smoke over time, will be scattered clouds night ... ...

more important for the future plans, in March to test an accountant certificate in June of evidence, and then to participate in Title test, learn typing with some common operating software.

believe in yourself, believe him, we will be better tomorrow, and in 2010 will be better off than in any previous year more meaningful.

snow the United States, the United States lies in its pure and bright, the United States is that it is spotless, the United States because of its tolerance and generosity, as long as it went, would give people the impression of a bright landscape, but the U.S. is always a price to pay, if you accidentally, it will Shuaiguo legs in the air, that is, the more pain for you remember it in the United States, this is the snow and ice in the alternate in the beautiful ... ... but often is always unpredictable.

2010-01-05

always thought that cold outside, but when you really want to go out when the outside is not as cold as you might think, but your heart feel cold, The real point is not cold outside, only the hearts of cold.

cold heart more than anything else scary, in fact, better than just hello, good to live, everything is so beautiful, and life will get better, no matter how your environment and everyone around you how to have no effect on you, the most important thing you might think, want. As long as the mind and want to understand their own thought, everything will be okay. Is not it. Believe in yourself, but also believe that the person you love, caring for your family, care for your loved ones, good work, good learning.

2010-01-06

I like the finger tapping feeling on the computer keyboard, that feeling was when I was young, the dream is finally realized, but no enthusiasm for that year.

Anyway, life goes, ah, have to work tomorrow,UGG shoes, ah, even for themselves, they have been properly, so that it live up to the world for a while ah. So it needs to be done, they are not often say, how the world is like, how the people around me like, which is kind of how the environment is not important, important is their attitude, as they think. And paid to act, this is their best.

2010-01-08

always often the night, a lonely, lonely, empty, and only reminds me of you, Why do all the things I had to rely on their own it, why do I have to rely on their own future then, I really want to live so tired, so heavy, so I really had the life annoying. No wonder some people will choose it when the mini three, think about life before and it was forced, in order to live, have no choice.

cold weather, people colder, my future is there, ah, I'm so confused, really confused, and I am afraid, have to pretend to be strong. Believe in yourself, you are the best you can. These are smoke bomb in front of it. Rush would be sunny.

no matter how about tomorrow, no matter how unpleasant this is, life still have to move forward, everything will be fine, I believe that faith that the truth. Sun Hanping, come on.

matter whether either from pressure or from the other, the most important thing is to live his life full, live happy. After all, had their own life, I certainly hope my future will be better off, so it must be hard work today. Only hard work today, tomorrow it may be fruitful.

I live next door is home to a pair of lovers, I have been very strange, then why choose a young girl he married was a knowing, but also with him yet. I really can not understand this girl, her heart in the end how you think, if it is because money Well, this man did not ah, I really can not understand her in the end to what people really do now degenerated to the point where you, as long as the process, the results do not. But when you become old, when your youth is past, you've been, how do you either. It is very happy, but tend to laugh today, you will become tomorrow's cry.

browsing a bookstore today, only to find there are many many really going to learn, I realize I really do not understand too much, in that ocean of knowledge and found that I was so small ah, is so far-fetched.

sleep, tomorrow snow friends.

2010-01-08

hell, actually the brain's memory will be chaos, completely reversed all of the things that obviously do not, but the memory of my mind with the real thing,Discount UGG boots, really hell.

time is really so fast, the moment a year later at the fingertips, bid farewell to 2009, all the storms finally adhere to the past.

life is like for people that can not be expected, do not know why, suddenly relaxed down, gradually and in love with the black, it seems that panic has been long away from me, I was reborn . 10 years, I started a new life and life is my life, a new starting point, a new landmark in the journey. Suddenly feel very free and easy, no trouble so much, I feel really good relaxed, what is it, is the Friday you because you have to work, or a better life in other things it , although a long road ahead may also be bitter, but I have no fear, and I can do to calmly face and no longer afraid.

black again in my life and dreams of a new direction, I believe that as long as I work hard, I will be a brighter tomorrow, will be really good, as long as I do not give up my belief. Similarly a person can live very well. In fact, I often think my future look like it,UGGs, my future life will be over how to do, age makes a woman change a lot. Some people with children out of work; some people give up their children to work; some people give up to the ideal of the family; some people to give up the ideal family; ... ... How many people will have many kinds of lifestyles, I think a woman should not only modern man as the center, modern women should have their own circle of life, have their own living space, with its own work, live their own lives, so that we will be more fulfilling life, so we will not worry about the outcome of life more, admittedly, such a life is the best choice. I remember reading once again the magazine said, As long as you want, you can live as well.

day walk around the bookstore, only to find they do not understand too much knowledge is really too much, the original book is really a very good place, when the time actually living in the Wangfujing do not know, now just wake up to, I realize I really do not understand too much, the original finance is so profound, its scope is too broad, and they need so much to learn too much.

way of life is to choose our own, what are you going to live, whom you have to work hard, and put into action, so you can gain something.

2010-01-09

Qu Letang Zoo today, finally, finally had to buy back did not want to buy clothes, after this I found, had a good thing good things, people that have quality assurance. Even if you then will Amoy, to spread the goods is spread, how it may be the same. Good thing or a really kind of wear a few years, cheap things are already fading, so after this time, I changed my style of many aspects. Good is good, unless your eyes alone hot enough, your experience enough to see through the quality of everything, the only way you will not be taken, otherwise, you will always be the object of slaughtered business, is always victim of the times. This lets me know, and will no Fan silly matter, unless the stuff is really encountered before they can sell.

sometimes think, in fact, the feeling of a home is still good, may soon be realized.

found a place to live when there are too many too much free time, quiet time when, really do not know how to kill, but in the end is what two people in love in order to that separated it. Would not understand, with not a matter between two people up, but it is not a lot of things to choose two people you can, but faced two family. I just want to live an ordinary and extraordinary, just like two people together, but when two people but the cause and ideals into miserable. Why do people do live is like this, really do not understand. It seems the cause is more important than the family, and business is the foundation of everything, in other words both the material base determines the superstructure, which is Marxism.

life ah, really is a double-edged sword, when you optimistic about the happy face of it, it will give you happiness; sad when you're upset, it would also be worried.

Why love and hate it is the Cross, when the dead of night, a man I was off the Mu, is lonely. Only at this time to be able to hear his own voice.

when you tired, so long as you persist, you will find that after you get over not tired, but will be very relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment