Monday, October 11, 2010

I did not expect just finished dinner

 To hear the thunder outside the ring, an Road flame license to scurry about, suddenly the black days down, instant, big stars big stars of the raindrops hit the ground, thrown a heavy smell of dust. Lei Wei help rain, wind to help the rain, a sudden, heavy rain showing his wild side, pouring the next like a, little effort, within the campus filled with water. Afraid of or do not know how, I left the window, curled up in the foot of the bed, watching the lightning raging outside.

and soon exploding, scared me a shiver. Then Not willing to listen to the thunder-like still hovering overhead, the rain'd much smaller, I got up out of bed, went to the window. God! A short period of twenty minutes, the campus became Is a vast expanse of water seems a bit exaggerated, the hospital does have water knee. Students out, they went to the water frolicking. It seems the rain has stopped. I opened the door on the roof, where the Hanging Gardens of me, I want to see my flowers in this violent thunderstorm how kind.

Sure enough, the rain has completely stopped, the thunder in the air defiantly whimpered. I look at my flowers, the rain washed them very clean, become more tender and beautiful, plum blossom in full bloom with the triangle, then the eye-catching. Violet, soft and elegant open, showing her dignity. Jade green grass full of life, orchids are even more full of energy, Kirin is more showing un ... ... But when my eyes fell on the time jasmine, blooming jasmine are changes in the color of rain, raindrop also branches also doubled up the pressure, a delicate and charming. Next to the asparagus ~ ah, my asparagus! Even has a pocket to be cut down the middle! Flanagan is the most sturdy! Quickly approached carefully, did not know which wicked guy, who in my asparagus with a small sliced a hole! Even in heavy rain storm at her wound break her!

alas my asparagus!

picked up the broken asparagus, leaves me completely cover the outstretched hands, my heart hurt. Really is Has been ten years. She has been with me, beside me. She seems like a spiritual, when the time of her flourish, I must have good news. I am also extremely keen on her - no reason to like it. She was very tenacious,cheap UGG boots, I do not need intensive care can grow very well.

one I walked with her four seasons, spring and summer and winter. I think part of my soul has been with her.

this basin bears, once nearly dead,UGG boots clearance, I looked at her slowly dried up, helpless. Fortunately, I have a retired faculty downstairs,UGG boots, he likes to plant flowers and grass, have more experience. I got my bears him, in his meticulous care, the bears slowly back to life.

settled in, I put asparagus where faculty moved from the old back. I do not know she used to wind and rain outside or interior decoration choking her, put her new house because it is not two days, the leaves to fade. So I rushed her to move to the roof. Any of its wind and rain, and after a period of time, she rejuvenated, and tender buds bare the heart throb.

as hooked on the network, I rarely see her. Although I am worried about her, but at home the first thing is to open the computer, the computer opened to not think of her. Does that mean that because of my negligence, let her self-mutilation? Or she wants to use this way to remind me to pay attention to the body?

Oh! Unspeakable emotions churning in my heart this time,UGGs, I was asparagus, asparagus fern is me. Anything that has a spiritual nature. You love her, she will give you return, you may return it to their own, but this return is real.

I'm sorry, because you released the album in the NetEase illegal information, account blocked. Others can not be blocked during the visit to your album.

to help the Center to learn how to restore service.

No comments:

Post a Comment