Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boring and boring ... HAPPY ... HAPPY

 Games today opened a ~ parade, the clothes, left, so evil that ... also put gun salute, I did not put, stay put until the end. I thought I did not put the other classes will also ring to the back was only put the result out of the crew said to me ... Fortunately, however, that in the old worn when outflanking put the gun salute, Ray went to him, left , killing me ... the back of Pharaoh said Guangbo Cao game also wear these clothes to say, change is also ... then New York,Discount UGG boots, died two days of competition, said Wang, when we practice in the next, and then fun, three shifts, seven times nine, round of laughter. Yao speaking, cauliflower, Cheng Chang-Yu, Xu Jiancong they laugh I laugh mad ... also recruited individuals in the above shot Wang said, who spoke bad batch when watching videos of who I've been back, but three times wrong really is back ... you take a sleeve to go later when the guard, has been strolling around, left, legs sore ... also wrote two radio the afternoon issued,UGG boots cheap, one for Zhou Shanshan, and left, do not have the power to feel like feeding it and then give that person she did not read my sleeve Wang Zhuoshang to a film, she could not attend the said mine I went to the afternoon ... there are tubes, even their own radio read it do not know, but Oscar has told me,UGG boots clearance, the old Martin was also behind the training that there are so good tubes, one tube so a large tube where I live in despair, really! Dangdang originally thought to defend casually today,UGG bailey button, tired exhausted when the day ... can not underestimate anything, to do everything well ... tomorrow should raise the number to relay, left, think of the trouble, sleep early the ... Good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment