Monday, February 28, 2011

Can not figure out so many things

 What are friends for the?
So I have been thinking for a long time thing, injured time and again by friendship, ask yourself this: the friends in the end is used to do ah! There is a very common point of view, is to use to use.
a lot of things very often, we commissioned a friend, and he is full efforts. Perhaps the help of friends in the absence of the beginning, we have reached the target, this time, a friend just to embolden the original friends do not help you, you too well.
many times, I just think so, and fully trust their abilities, and finally play a decisive role, or their own.
if all hope in others who, in fact, they have lost, have been psychologically defeated themselves, the results from the moment you decide to have been doomed.
I love you
eyes were fixed on the screen a little, then start stunned, and then that I began to faint. heart pain, but could not cry, it felt very depressed.
If words are always so pale, always can not represent anything. So I had to choose silence. you know, have something to say is not out of mind you feel?
If you're with me now, I have to squat down clutching his heart. and the little girl on the cover. You will know the feeling distressed what.
I found that I now good cover up their cover, and even I sometimes can not tell me in the end is good or not good. but, the heart will not change and will not lie.
my cover make me more sad, why should I To hide? Why should stop my feelings? If I love, is love. even act a fool, I still want to try. But, I? do I know how stupid.
how can I do, maybe I really ought to go to sleep and not think about anything.
night, I cry. soaked pillow, cried myself to sleep, I love you. the only.
be a shiny beautiful people
that our sorrow and loneliness of these little people, it makes the appearance of one's inner strength steel tired. In fact, something already know the answer, you can see in real time, or have mixed feelings.
some people, the surface of living better than anyone else, but it suffers from behind the others can not imagine the pain. some people, the surface of optimism than anyone else, but it when alone than when everyone needs comfort. Some people the surface than anyone else happy, but they were secretly happy when we are all sad. Some people do not care about the surface than anyone else, but in the face of a real storm, the panic state. Some people may seem strong, but they were in the dark Night, night tears.
be a glossy, people, how many unknown things? a person experienced happy and joy, suffering and sad. to heart and understand other people's sorrows and joys .

suddenly miss the sunset when I first entered university, after dinner each day, whether in schools on the road next to wander, or the cement platform in the school board a daze. are There is a very casual feel, especially after dinner when the sun is setting sun, often empty of the day will soon be over, the magnificent sunset, sunsets just sprinkled on the face, quite a pleasant feeling.
now As a result of the relationship, rushed back to school every day after class, no longer facing the sunset, but the whole black sky, and it seems no longer experience the beauty of that sunset. still busy rushing I do not know from time to time to the original dream?
three years have passed, things changed around a lot, friends, classmates, love, work. always want to stay forever in mind initially, never change.
busy life is very stylized, even among this stylized, we can find a space to enjoy this unique beauty.
sunshine after the storm
done before suddenly remembered an essay topic , in the big piece of white paper, there is a black spot, and asked: What do you see? many people answer a black spot, but no one says a white paper. life many times, in a white paper happy face, we tend to forget the white, but a little concerned about the black spot.
always go through a lot of rain, different time, different places, different environments. in the event after a series of unhappy , they began to feel depressed, in fact, there can be no life on the road all the way to the flower shop, there is always thorny when the sun all the way care is impossible, there is always rainy time. when you think the darkest time continue to move forward, adhere to move forward, the back is the sun.
who grew up so therefore, every experience a setback, each through a storm, look back at the previous path. was discovered that he is so strong, think of this time often is not depressed at the time.
always felt that my window the sun is still, blocking the sun, not others, it is precisely their own.
When you feel the dark when opened drapes it, perhaps it is bright sunshine outside the window, in front of his eyes, perhaps only a temporary feeling.
If that was not enough, then I believe the sun after the storm.
some things to try to experience
I want to be the last program, thought to give up no less than the emotional and the tears had stopped. But the edge finishing, while record our memories together bit by bit, those who are unhappy happy emerge slowly mind, who have been encouraged by friends to each other.
In fact, the process of life is a choice, pay attention to only process and the mood in the process. life is the same. their own happiness, but also to bring joy to others . a wealth of life experience and maybe that is so formed, always keep in constant progress summary. Do not be complacent pride, sad Do not be pessimistic. Treat your friends, your parents care about the most fundamental is the life, always grateful, gratitude to all the people I grew up.
End

No comments:

Post a Comment