Monday, February 14, 2011

Fantasy life

 Dream things true? Do not know. Is an illusion? I do not know.
I know? Still do not know, every day feels to live in a world of hypocrisy, everyone , everything is false. so I do not need to think too much, as long as I am on the line well, but I relaxed a lot. because they were all the same, I do not need much time to adapt to it. slowly the world will be engulfed by this hypocrisy. I have no choice. all of a sudden feel tired too! not the body, is my heart. can not tell what kind of feeling, listening to Korean songs , do not understand! tunes, but very like it. Maybe it makes me go back to my dreams! the real world! I want to travel there and find the real me. why they become the way? did not know and No one can tell me! sometimes I may like the feeling of a person walking, do what you want to do. if only so that I can find what you want. let myself motivated.
sometimes feel lonely, there are too many thoughts to say to my friends listen to, but no one wants to hear! to say, I do not like this, if this is not my character. because I do not believe them. The world is like this! with me everywhere and fraud! but I really do not, if so I would not want to dream of. Let me let go of what can be done! may be the first woke up two days, without any consequences, maybe I will forget all! This is the dream of it! the real unreal.
should not be done have been here now writing this to write silly things, exercise, in my if only the heart, and Sanda rugby, there are other projects have a lot of @ do not know if I like a bit as I will not! work! yourself be strong!
do not dream of. Ha ha! I am me! unlikely to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment