Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The days of no wind

 Days of getting cold, walk outside your mind you have to give, the more clothes! Morning, I do not know what to do, and my heart these days is suck it! So I went into the Bay'', where listening to music, try to relax yourself! come out more than 4 pm, head felt like a good weight! may be a bit cold now! really makes a very tough winter, and most do not like wrapped in thick clothes to him, the better, sometimes, to see snow! also considered in a cold white world, to the point of comfort in it!
always feel that you do something! @ How are you feeling it? driving children to work really slow to do it? as your friend, as you say, and you're happy, I'm very happy! as you happy, and I'm happy! both to the passage of time when, even if Nianzhuan the cycle, as long as there is memory, I believe we can become friends for life!
a child carrying a school bag, and a sister go to school hand in hand, is more than ten years ago things, when out of the campus, learn to grow. a lot of people told me grow up a little is not good, to participate in the work, have their own families, children, and sometimes feel very tired. I had to ask them Hou , that does not grow any way? they shake their heads, I was also understood that he will have grown up that day. and they say very much like to grow up is like this! a child is to give others to sweets Now they want to buy their own candy. a child is coaxed by others, is to learn to coax others. a child all right having a bit of trouble, not used now, worry has grown up, will you play came to find myself ..... too much, like replica of the past now!
this statement is it looks like the familiar, someone had told me ~ same son I will give you the words! you happy I was happy! when his own wish to be too good, indeed a very happy thing! I have said time is a good thing, I hope you can always make you happy! do not want you because of some of the things the company too busy to rest well. really hope you can take care of yourself!
a lot of friends want to smoke this cigarette, it tastes really good! But these friends do not want to see smokers of any tobacco smokers pumping ! including their relatives, love! forget the cigarettes is not easy to forget the taste of it is not easy, said quitting smoking is a very painful thing, but I really want the pain again! it quit .... ....< br> Your friend will happy! which all in all, will allow happiness to dilute it! remember married, they also tell me, because I want to drink you how many people from the wedding ....... go to the waiting for a new start, given that they find their own lives. I think everyone should learn:

bears all things, hopes all things, believes
paid
always perseveres
100% to 30% of harvest is very good! love the world, especially, can not find a fair in love / but you can find a happy marriage! in the complex network of people, the real estate broker who is and who and who can not think of . more think of real estate broker who is not his grasp lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment