Sunday, February 20, 2011

June 18

 Eight square meters of rural pastoral
Zhou Baodong
say it is, in fact, it is not large. I had measured pace, about 4 meters, 2 meters wide and 8 square look. Desolate mountains, hear the wind sing fence , a stretch of green jade camel hanging in the slope of the chest.
garden is to buy a house in this small piece of midnight to get. I bought a second-hand housing, housing in the process after the transfer completed, the original head of the household took me to climb on the hillside behind the plot. Look, this is my garden! old heads said excitedly, supplemented by eyes, one something to grip my hand and said, I give it to you.
I hate farming. in the city shoes to wear until I was a Ni Tuizi. that fragrance of the earth, in my eyes pour more like a whip, whip me into a cow. I think I will not go close to it.
live in new homes, maybe the old heads burning eyes that hot to me, he was not able to forget a patch of hillside. Finally, one sunny afternoon, I climbed a patch of hillside. the old heads of households planted a stretch of peas were ripe, covered with clusters of weeds on the bean leaf beans in the bean vine hanging alone. And they began to look pale, and they are blaming me? What? suddenly, like a fall into the heart of the cliff, Wan Lai this Juji, but hear the heart sounds. I started some guilt, I felt eyes peas even hot-headed than the old.
So, I decided to start ; a two harrow plow, from the kinds of career self-cultivation umbilical cord? fear and trepidation, I picked up the phone, call the mother in the home. I lied, did not say I do not know what kind, but asked his mother this season in the mountains, planting what is good? mother said, be available for more vegetables, peppers, radishes, eggplant you can. shame, I chose the good tends the pepper.
under the guidance of her mother, spare time, I began the Ma cited irrigated when amazing that gave birth to smell the fragrance.
like were encouraged, in a weekend morning, I arrived early the slope. pepper seedlings first emerged, and they blinked one set off the head of the soil, exposing the naughty smile. look at them, my heart also thrown up a ripple of joy. I started looking for things like tree branches, pick up a fence around the seedlings flash hh children, to transit the day.
pack look, down home, went into the kitchen, humming a song I side edge to start the lunch. These days, I see you changed, so what's blessing it? wife did not understand. I laughed and said, Today I planted The emergence of pepper! on this matter? on this matter. wife looked at me and look firm and joy, laughed and said, it seems quite amazing piece of vegetable or ah!
Yes ah, in the impetuous the age of this piece of 8 square meters of land made me calm, clear understanding, let me Huang Wu, the original soil has been in my heart exudes fragrant breath, let me know how the old heads of household words. This 8 square meters of land is a garden, a garden nourishes my spirit!
3 Previous Next 4

No comments:

Post a Comment